Five months from now, I’m turning 30 years old. To some of you reading this, that number must seem impossibly young. To others, I’m sure it feels impossibly old. On my end, it feels strangely trendy. Among my 80s-born peers, it seems like turning 30 is the new black. Everyone’s doing it, talking about it, […]
This post originally appeared on the Mindjet blog on August 20, 2013. Here’s a crazy idea – tonight, when 5 o’clock rolls around, go home. Leave your laptop at the office. Turn off your phone. Don’t check your work email. In fact, don’t do anything work-related until 9:00AM the next morning. Repeat for a full […]
The powerful slide deck Profits Before People by Bruce Kasanoff is making its way across the Internet today. Based on his LinkedIn article “In Tough Times, Abandon Your Employees“, it’s a brutally honest look at the deep disconnect between the way companies claim to do business, and the way that, far too often, they actually […]
Just for fun, here’s the Hipster Logo Design Guide by Tim Delger. Now even squares like you can design your very own hand-crafted, obnoxiously artisanal hipster logo. Just pick a logo, decorate with some cool design elements and hip keywords, add a rubber stamp and some kraft paper, and you’re good to go. It was […]
Get updates from this blog automatically via email.
- The Enough Economy 04/06/2014
- The Trouble with Native Advertising 12/22/2013
- The Biggest Innovation Mistake You’re Probably Making 11/17/2013
- Teaching Grit to Poor Kids Won’t Magically Make Poverty Disappear 10/01/2013
- Chris: So what do you do when you have a non-verbal kid f...
- Olaf de Hemmer: > put phases in the process before group conver...
- Customer Success: Do Things That Don’t Scale | The Enlightened Customer: […] Image courtesy of Robin Cangie […]...
- robin: Thanks, Rich! Glad the post made you want to try s...